1. It is not suitable to air burn because the thermal conductivity of stainless steel is lower than that of iron products and aluminum products, and the heat conduction is relatively slow. Air burning will cause the aging and falling off of the chrome coating on the surface of cooking utensils.
2. It is not suitable to rub stainless steel tableware with steel ball or abrasive paper. After a period of use, the surface will lose luster and form a layer of misty things. You can use a soft cloth to dip in the dirt powder and gently wipe the surface of the stainless steel appliance to restore its brightness. Do not rub it with a steel ball or abrasive paper, which will scratch the surface layer of the stainless steel.
3. It is not suitable to cook and store acidic food. Acid will promote the release of chromium and nickel contained in stainless steel tableware into food, which is harmful to human health.
4. Generally speaking, traditional Chinese medicine contains many alkaloids, organic acids and other components. Under heating conditions, these components are prone to chemical reactions, which will make the drug ineffective and even generate some more toxic complexes.
5. Do not use strong alkaline substances to wash stainless steel tableware. Do not use strong alkaline or strong oxidizing chemicals such as baking soda, bleach, sodium hypochlorite, etc. Because these substances are strong electrolytes, they will react electrochemically with stainless steel.
After using stainless steel tableware, it is easy to get greasy dirt, and how to clean it is also the guarantee of next use.