1. Preheating procedure: weigh the tableware in the raw material box according to the required weight and put it into the high-frequency wave to preheat evenly to make the powdery raw material agglomerate.
2. Plain surface procedure: pour the preheated sintered raw materials into the mold, start the mechanical flat surface procedure, and the raw materials are solidified under high temperature and high pressure.
3. Decal procedure: cut the glossy paper according to the pattern and paste it on the plain tableware as required. The decals should be aligned and the orientation of the decals should be moderate to make people look beautiful and generous. Paste the flowers and start the mechanical printing process.
4. Gold adding procedure: after the product is pasted with flowers, the polishing powder shall be evenly coated on the product surface. The polishing powder should not be scattered less, otherwise it will affect the color of the product, and of course, it should not be scattered more. Then start the machine, and after mechanical high temperature and high pressure curing, the surface of the product has porcelain luster.
5. Polishing procedure. After the product is produced, it needs to be polished, because the produced product has burr, which is not conducive to people’s life and is easy to cause damage to people’s hands and mouth. Therefore, it is necessary to polish. Through polishing, the burr of the product can be removed, so that the product looks more beautiful and the edge is smoother.
6. Inspection and packaging procedures. After the product is polished, it will enter the inspection process. In order to ensure product quality, quality inspection should be strictly controlled. Initial inspection and re-inspection shall be set to pick out unqualified products and then put them into the warehouse for packaging.